Jul 21, 2018
Personally I'm really glad he puts so much effort into the scenes being purely rape. Hentai is plagued too much with mind-breaking, really hard to find genuine scenes that aren't outright gore-filled that are just non-consensual from start to finish and JSK has been a refuge for fans of that sort of stuff like me.
Hard to find non-gore stuff?

Really?

Snuff and gore is like... Super duper rare.

I'm also curious about you calling out the mindbreak stuff. Every heroine since Vampire Hunter N gets mindbroken in their rape end. They become dead-fish with the eyes completely dazed over. They react to everything you do with ... Or are you done yet.

Of course it's just regular iyaaa Dame stuff in the mid battle rape.

Jan 11, 2019
I'm new to this forum, but I have two questions JSK related.

1. Are there any safe links for torrent zip/rar of "decently translated" combined/decensored versions of- sword girl neighbor, wrestling girl, & Shopping girl in tight spot?

2. In magical girl buster how do you use the h-scene counters(pink option on bottom) when you fight her?

Also my thoughts on Karen is, I don't care any more because every time play it, frames drop severely, and new twin tails blond will replace her for me if optimized correctly.

Thoughts on Jsk overall, pretty awesome games because he sedates my x-ray fetish.
But I wish the artist knew how to draw a anus, and added more lore to the new products like he did with fuma girl & vamp girl.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2016
I'm new to this forum, but I have two questions JSK related.

1. Are there any safe links for torrent zip/rar of "decently translated" combined/decensored versions of- sword girl neighbor, wrestling girl, & Shopping girl in tight spot?
Yes, flurki posted link in the translation thread for 'Miyui, the neighbor swordgirl', that he/she/apache helicopter made.

2. In magical girl buster how do you use the h-scene counters(pink option on bottom) when you fight her?
The pink moves are situational, the ones on the combat phase are counters for some of her moves, and some when you have applied sleep or restrained her in someway.

Counter attacks work against certain attacks when she has under 1/4 HP left, cost 2-5 of AP.
And others while she is asleep or restrained, with same cost of 2-5 AP.

AP being the stacks that fill whenever your ATB fills once.

You can lower the AP costs with investing points on H-related skill in the status window.

As for Karen, it already has non lag version out of it, the most recent is now in AIR format, no lag or whatsoever with it, unlike in the regular swf format it used to be, but you'd knew this if you read JSK's blog or would have bought the game :ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Aug 1, 2016
New Blog Update. Taking her first time and talking about the toggling the clothes.

Also, it's the first time JSK added Nips while she is still covered right? It must be a thin layer.

Apr 7, 2016
New Blog Update. Taking her first time and talking about the toggling the clothes.

Also, it's the first time JSK added Nips while she is still covered right? It must be a thin layer.
Holy crap, this new demonlordette uses twin axes now?
First twintails and now this?
What next, double penetration?
:ROFLMAO:

Mar 28, 2016
I really wish there was a way for him to make his games english, I must have requested translation on 5 of his products on dlsite.

New MGB question

Has anyone unlocked the 69 scene? How do you do it?
Depends on the number of aphrodisiac bullets you shoot into her before depleting her magical shield and bringing her to the ground. So one bullet is default footjob, 2 bullets should be blowjob, 3 bullets should be 69 and 4 bullets has her do cowgirl.

Jan 18, 2019
Keep up the good work guys i appreciate all the effort put it on this , i follow this thread long time ago ,sorry no to apport or give something in returned but all i can say is thank you :cool:

Aug 30, 2013
Latest blog update shows off another CG, the demon queen is vulnerable to sleep magic and the attendant vulnerability it brings when fighting virile male warriors.

Sales of his Karen game exceed 5000 while his magical girl release made 3000. Plenty of motivation for him to kick on as he's finished most of the battle scenes for the upcoming game and is working on the sex scenes.

Apr 7, 2016
Guys forgive my laziness. I'm still having slowing down issue on Karen game. Is there another version? And also, Is Shoplift girl game fully translated? Thank you all.
You're using the swf version of it instead of the AIR, JSK upgraded its latest fighting games (Karen, Miyui, Reimi and Mahou shoujo Mai) to that format to get rid of the slowdown issue, and buying the game(s) would the most reliable method for obtaining those.