Nov 30, 2012
Geez, it was a pain figuring all the ends out. Still:

1. Rape End: Defeat her three times in either 2:1 or 2:2 but only rape her once.
2. Rape End Pregnant: Rape her three times.
3. Slave End: Rape her three times in 2:2 making her cum, use 4 aphrodisiac shots on her, pick 2 on first dialog, 1 on second dialog.
4. Submission End: Defeat her twice in 2:2, lose to her the third round. Make sure you've initiated 2 aphrodisiac scenes from her.
5. Lovers End: Defeat her three times in 2:1, no rape. pick 1, then 2 during first dialog, 1, then 1 for the second.
Hi and thank you all for the amazing work.
I'm the type of guy that likes to unlock all from a game.
I have followed these instruction and I could not unlock the 4th one (submission end).

EDIT after many attempts:
I did it !!!
I followed this steps:
  1. start 2:1 mode (not 2:2 !!!)
  2. win with no rape, pick dialogue options 1 then 2
  3. win with no rape, pick dialogue options 1 then 1
  4. during 3rd fight activate twice the aphrodisiac scene with one shot each (other scenes may succeed too), then lose

Just to be sure, aphrodisiac scene is unlocked when she masturbate after tying you with thorn-like ropes right ? Usually I pick 2nd option and click to the end, as I'm not a foot fetish, I'm not even really into the scene, I just want to unlock the thing.
Is it "exactly 2" or "at least 2" ?
I tried these configuration that correspond to the instruction, (all in 2:2 mode) and some more (these ones I doubled checked), all of them without skipping the intro dialogue, but no candy for me, not even another ending:
  • defeating her twice without raping, using 1 aphrodisiac during 1st fight, 1 during 2nd fight losing when she fights away from the main character, picking dialogue 1, then 1
  • defeating her twice while raping at end of fight (not with interruption like grabbing her leg), chosing missionary then doggy, waiting for her to orgasm each time, using 4 aphrodisiac in 1st fight, 0 after that, dialogue 1, then 2
  • defeating her with no sex, 2 aphrodisiac only at 3rd fight, dialogue 2 then 1
  • winning unconscious missionnary, then 2 aphrodisiacs during 2nd match and winning with unconscious doggy, both of wins until she cums, a 3rd aphrodisiac while losing, dialogues 2 then 2

Also, Shall I unlock other options before getting this one ? I haven't unlocked 1. yet

N+1th edit:
I saw in another message that you can change the aphrodisiac scene by adding 2 or more shots before depleting her magic shield ... I'll try that (2 different aphrodisiac scenes) and edit this message once it's done

This failed too:
  • Blowjob (2 shots) and facesitting (3 shots) aphrodisiac, then beat her and no sex, then beat her and no sex, then letting her beat me, dialogues 2 then 2 didn't unlock ... I'll try activating some rape scenes too
  • Female masturmation (1 shot), then raping her missionary until she cums, then cowgirl (4 shots) until she cums (counted like a win), then losing, dialogues 2 then 1
  • For a reason I unlocked more power, I now have more than 5 shots ...
    winning by cowgirl twich until she cums both of times, then losing, dialogues 1 then 1
  • blowjob (2 shots) then win by cowgirl (5 shots, 4 would have been sufficient) until she cums, then win by leg grab until she cums, then feeding her the remaining 5 shots of aphrodisiac without depleting her shield while she beats me, dialogues 1 then 2
Still no submission end :cry::cry::cry:

Here is a screenshot of what I've unlocked so far:
ScreenshotJsk.PNG

ScreenshotJsk2.PNG

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2017
Hi and thank you all for the amazing work.
I'm the type of guy that likes to unlock all from a game.
I have followed these instruction and I could not unlock the 4th one (submission end).

EDIT after many attempts:
I did it !!!
I followed this steps:
  1. start 2:1 mode (not 2:2 !!!)
  2. win with no rape, pick dialogue options 1 then 2
  3. win with no rape, pick dialogue options 1 then 1
  4. during 3rd fight activate twice the aphrodisiac scene with one shot each (other scenes may succeed too), then lose

Just to be sure, aphrodisiac scene is unlocked when she masturbate after tying you with thorn-like ropes right ? Usually I pick 2nd option and click to the end, as I'm not a foot fetish, I'm not even really into the scene, I just want to unlock the thing.
Is it "exactly 2" or "at least 2" ?
I tried these configuration that correspond to the instruction, (all in 2:2 mode) and some more (these ones I doubled checked), all of them without skipping the intro dialogue, but no candy for me, not even another ending:
  • defeating her twice without raping, using 1 aphrodisiac during 1st fight, 1 during 2nd fight losing when she fights away from the main character, picking dialogue 1, then 1
  • defeating her twice while raping at end of fight (not with interruption like grabbing her leg), chosing missionary then doggy, waiting for her to orgasm each time, using 4 aphrodisiac in 1st fight, 0 after that, dialogue 1, then 2
  • defeating her with no sex, 2 aphrodisiac only at 3rd fight, dialogue 2 then 1
  • winning unconscious missionnary, then 2 aphrodisiacs during 2nd match and winning with unconscious doggy, both of wins until she cums, a 3rd aphrodisiac while losing, dialogues 2 then 2

Also, Shall I unlock other options before getting this one ? I haven't unlocked 1. yet

N+1th edit:
I saw in another message that you can change the aphrodisiac scene by adding 2 or more shots before depleting her magic shield ... I'll try that (2 different aphrodisiac scenes) and edit this message once it's done

This failed too:
  • Blowjob (2 shots) and facesitting (3 shots) aphrodisiac, then beat her and no sex, then beat her and no sex, then letting her beat me, dialogues 2 then 2 didn't unlock ... I'll try activating some rape scenes too
  • Female masturmation (1 shot), then raping her missionary until she cums, then cowgirl (4 shots) until she cums (counted like a win), then losing, dialogues 2 then 1
  • For a reason I unlocked more power, I now have more than 5 shots ...
    winning by cowgirl twich until she cums both of times, then losing, dialogues 1 then 1
  • blowjob (2 shots) then win by cowgirl (5 shots, 4 would have been sufficient) until she cums, then win by leg grab until she cums, then feeding her the remaining 5 shots of aphrodisiac without depleting her shield while she beats me, dialogues 1 then 2
Still no submission end :cry::cry::cry:

Here is a screenshot of what I've unlocked so far:
View attachment 18733

You're missing one sex counter scene. This is when she's in her aerial mode and comes with a dive attack to stab you with her staff.

tamris1

Dec 4, 2018
Depends on the number of aphrodisiac bullets you shoot into her before depleting her magical shield and bringing her to the ground. So one bullet is default footjob, 2 bullets should be blowjob, 3 bullets should be 69 and 4 bullets has her do cowgirl.
thank you!!!! so much. that's drove me nuts for weeks. lol

Nov 30, 2012
You're missing one sex counter scene. This is when she's in her aerial mode and comes with a dive attack to stab you with her staff.
Thanks, It's unlocked now :) Didn't see this opportunity in 1st fight mode, but maybe it is ... I got it during the 1st part of first endless mode (second to last in the list)

Last edited:

kai150

Jungle Girl
Jan 25, 2013
About the magic girl im missing 1 scene wich is 4 rów second position how do i get it?.. Ok it was random one face sitting

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2018
New Blog Post.
http://b.dlsite.net/RG12507/

It's a New Year's post featuring the bondage mechanic he introduced in sword maiden Miyui.

Hmm... I don't know how I feel about the bondage stuff becoming a staple.
The bondage attacks are way too strong in those games. Not only does it just cancel out one of the heroine's attacks, but it lets you get free hits in. It's also the exact opposite of the magic attacks the heroines used to do. The status afflicting ones. Even he realized that they weren't as effective because the cost to use them was an entire turn, so as a designer I thought he'd value how important getting an action is. The speed stat is always the most important stat in his games. Don't really enjoy the scenes they lead to much either, but that's just a personal preference.

Not sure how I feel about the new system of lust magic or lust bullets to make the heroine lust for you.
I prefer the method of Vampire Hunter N, where you have to use dialogue options to make her aware of her attractive body and become more sexually open. The newer games are easier to play w/o translation and I appreciate that, but the actual dialogue is starting to feel superfluous.

I'm curious to see how the game's gonna turn out though for sure :D

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Aug 1, 2016
Don't you mean Bind/Restrain?
So.. Google translating JSK's comments.

It will be 2-part like the JK katana girl / Miyui.
There will be sleep magic.
Clothes destruction depends on the progress of the game. (Hope it be 4-5 piece strip, rather than requiring additional action points or skill)
Might have different hairstyle, but only for endings.

Jul 21, 2018
No one's gonna talk about the newest blogpost?
http://b.dlsite.net/RG12507/

Apparently, the motion for the main battle is 70% complete. He says he's not going to add any new systems in this game. He's going to worry about polishing the game. Considering the fact that he's only talking about the motion for the main battle, I'd say he's still a bit far off. Maybe 1 or 2 months.

Btw, this line of his makes me happy and sad at the same time
といった感じで、バトルでも「ちょっとエロな攻撃」ができるようにしたりしています。
He's saying that he wants to make the combat feel more erotic, so we might get more of those sex attack type scenes that got introduced in Wrestler Reimi.

The image he posted shows is a reverse bondage image as well.
Most of those scenes are "wawa" rape scenes though, so personally I'm not for that. I personally always go for love end then lewd end when I play. If the girl seems super stern like MMA fighter Karen, I try for lewd end first. The gap's hotter on a girl like Karen then a girl like Kaname.
Rape end seems to get alot more effort in his games though. Especially the demon girl games. Like for real, the amount of scenes in which the protag's raping the girl has gone up A TON since the early days of Vampire Hunter N. I think the sister fighting Kaname's got the most balanced amount of scenes between forced and accepting.

I can't complain about more scenes though. Miyui also managed to balance it out, by having her use offensive scenes.

JSK's still a super consistent top dev in my eyes. After KH3, I'm probably going to be most excited for the new demon girl.

EDIT: Actually. I'm kind of curious what kind of endings my fellow JSK players try for first, and which games they might've deviated from doing that because of the girl.

Apr 7, 2016
Actually. I'm kind of curious what kind of endings my fellow JSK players try for first, and which games they might've deviated from doing that because of the girl.
Personally, the love ending is always first for me, it has been the trickiest to get on the past few JSK games, where the requirements have been around 'defeat her before you take # amount of damage'.

Jul 21, 2018
Personally, the love ending is always first for me, it has been the trickiest to get on the past few JSK games.
Honestly, the love ending in Magical Girl Buster makes no sense to me. Not just because I can't read it, but because he mostly fights the self-protection mode to get to her.
I think Miyui, Maisa and MMA Fighter Karen had really well done love endings though. It was challenging and the girls were pretty erotic in them, especially Maisa.

Reimi's endings to me were the weakest he's done since Shogun Princess Christianne. Maou Yumisu was also pretty weak tbh...
In order of the worst endings I'd say Christiane, Yumisu, and the best of the worst being Reimi.

Feb 18, 2013
Personally I'm really glad he puts so much effort into the scenes being purely rape. Hentai is plagued too much with mind-breaking, really hard to find genuine scenes that aren't outright gore-filled that are just non-consensual from start to finish and JSK has been a refuge for fans of that sort of stuff like me.

MrMe

Lurker
Nov 26, 2009
Personally I'm really glad he puts so much effort into the scenes being purely rape. Hentai is plagued too much with mind-breaking, really hard to find genuine scenes that aren't outright gore-filled that are just non-consensual from start to finish and JSK has been a refuge for fans of that sort of stuff like me.
Yeah I'm glad JSK continues to keep making the stuff he does.

So many games throw on a rape tag and as soon as they get dicked they moan likes whores and cum, I want tears and a look of scorn damn it - it's not rape if they enjoy it.

Edit: Btw, did you know that last year he grossed the yen equivalent of over $200,000?

Last edited: