rinhailer

May 29, 2018
For the Miyui game,the possessed swordswoman one, I cannot get the lewd end. The walkthrough says to beat her 3 times and make her cum 3 times, but I cant get her to cum when I defeat her. I chose the gentle option all 3 times in the sex scene and waited for the dialogue and expression to stop changing and waited after that for a few minutes,but nothing changed.
To have her cum, wait until her blush is red and the dialogue has red text/hearts during the h-scenes, then finish. If you're doing that and nothing still then it looks like you hit a bug.

Jan 8, 2012
Got my computer back up and running after a major error deleted important system files, so I pulled the magical girl buster from sukebei.nyaa.si, and I'm liking the extra shielding I need to break through, so of course I pulled out cheat engine to cheat values and extra points. after a long while searching, using a few smaller than and exact value searches, I made a cheat engine table for the magical girl buster game. The trick with using cheat engine on any jsk game (swf wise, never tried the air versions yet), is the first 5 digits in the address always change, but the last 3 digits always stay the same.

Say for example I look for the address that points to Attack or Agility (bar speed), I find it, save it, see that the address for attack is H2BG418C, so I save it in a .CT file, then shut the swf file off and open it up again, try looking for attack, and I get MZ90X18C; the first 5 are different, but the last 3 end with 18C once again. When you use this .CT file, look for whatever value you choose, and when you find it, take the first five digits on that address, and replace the first 5 digits on all the others in the bottom list

I've been wondering if there was a way to automate the replacing of any saved address value without needing to do it one by one, but I've yet to find it; if such a thing does exist, I would praise whoever could post about it

Attachments

ririmudev

Dec 22, 2018
Don't mind me; just creeping out of the shadows to show support and give props to fellow supporters.

(unfortunately I have to pass on the magical girl one, but if the supposed new game is demon themed... I might just have to buy it right away no questions asked)

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Jul 9, 2014
I noticed that part two missing from Animesharing as well. Strange thing is, it's the same guy who uploaded it to both places.

On another note, I finished a basic mosaic removal for Magical Girl Buster. I can't upload the full game, But since the sub files won't function as a game on their own... I'll upload those and others will have to overwrite their games with my sub files if they want a functioning uncensored game.

Remove space after http://

http:// mega.nz/#F!FhJxHKwC!SzSLAVp0ftEKQ8n53rVTgQ

EDIT 1: Missed a mosaic in the face sitting scene (g_ganmen). Redownload to fix.
what program do you use to do this? I need to remove some shapes from a different swf but nothing I've got my hands on can properly do it without screwing the animation...

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Aug 1, 2016
Twin-Tails... mmmm

I love JSK but why!

Why is he using the EXACT SAME hair bangs for every game since Reimi?!?
Looks more like since the 2013 Demon Lord. It's just the front hair is split rather than closed. Maybe you should comment on the 'same hair front' aspect?

Black armor and blonde hair. Common as it is for some reason, I couldn't help but THINK ABOUT Megaman-Bass just from looking at her. She isn't going to fuse for purple armor and wings is she?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Nov 29, 2010
How do you break her clothing anyways? already used all the kinds of bullets but none seems to work.

The save file was a few pages back.

I love JSK but why!

Why is he using the EXACT SAME hair bangs for every game since Reimi?!?
Didn't the devil lord/demon lord used almost the exact model of the character? weren't people saying that the 2nd one was the mother or something like that??

Jan 12, 2017
How do you break her clothing anyways? already used all the kinds of bullets but none seems to work.
You have to lower her magical shield to around 25-30% and then use the top left special bullet which will pierce clothing.

First clothing break is her coat. Then selecting top kanji when you lower magical shield again will have the bullet pierce her bra. Bottom kanji will pierce panties.

tamris1

Dec 4, 2018
is there some trick to pick what aphrodisiac scene you get? I keep getting like 99% footjob, I love the scene and all but I haven't gotten facesitting in more than a week and only had the blowjob scene 1 or 2 times in the week.

tamris1

Dec 4, 2018
if anyone is interested I've got a pretty good start at translating magic girl and miyui into English. some of the translations though are my own inventions when my translator came up with things that made little or no sense I just made something up. but I have no idea how to upload anything so other people can get them. my miyui is uncensored as well but with magic girl I just got the uncensored version a few minutes ago so I'll work on transferring my translated files over to it tonight. neither of them are totally translated but they are close enough you can get the story for the most part

Jan 12, 2017
is there some trick to pick what aphrodisiac scene you get? I keep getting like 99% footjob, I love the scene and all but I haven't gotten facesitting in more than a week and only had the blowjob scene 1 or 2 times in the week.
Depends on the number of aphrodisiac bullets you shoot into her before depleting her magical shield and bringing her to the ground. So one bullet is default footjob, 2 bullets should be blowjob, 3 bullets should be 69 and 4 bullets has her do cowgirl.

Delexicus

Jul 1, 2018
what program do you use to do this? I need to remove some shapes from a different swf but nothing I've got my hands on can properly do it without screwing the animation...
I use JPEXS FFDEC. Your games may use a different censoring technique so I can't guarantee it will be the same process to remove the shapes in your game. Check out the translation thread for a more in-depth break down of some of the inner workings of FFDEC.

Dec 28, 2018
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
hey dudes, can someone direct me to a link where i can download the magic girl game? I know you can't post loli shit on this site, but there must be a way to get that delicacy, one which i'm unable to find