ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [EromurAbel] Tales of Divinity: The Lewdest Journey of Rodinka Called Squirrel

EromurAbel

Sep 20, 2018
Last edited:

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Feb 15, 2011
Played through the first episode a few times, seems interesting. I'm curious to see where these branches take me. It's too early for me to make a real judgement call on this with just this first part, but I' am mildly curious.

The art is pretty nice as well. There were a few typos in the dialogue, but nothing major.

Quick question though for curiosity, It's not really a spoiler, but I'll hide it anyway.

Does Rodinka normally not wear any underwear? It seems odd for her to not even have panties.

Overall a decent start, looking forward to seeing how episode 2 plays out.

EromurAbel

Sep 20, 2018
There were a few typos in the dialogue, but nothing major.
I apologize for typos, we'll fix them.

There are no panties in this world. No panties - less protection - more ticklish situations. I understand that lots of people like panties but I decided to give this fetish up in favor of more unique setting and similarity with real history.

Overall a decent start, looking forward to seeing how episode 2 plays out.
Thanks, I'm working hard on it.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Mar 25, 2011
Back in the days underwear wasn't a thing, only nobles and rich merchants could afford to waste money on that kind of items.

sauv

May 2, 2018
Looking forward to seeing what you're going to make. Feels different from a lot of fantasy female protag games.

Oct 9, 2009
Back in the days underwear wasn't a thing, only nobles and rich merchants could afford to waste money on that kind of items.
They don't have proper underwear, but people did use rags and stuff. It's not like women just walked around with blood flowing down their legs during their time of the month.

Crazy Li

Jan 9, 2019
They don't have proper underwear, but people did use rags and stuff. It's not like women just walked around with blood flowing down their legs during their time of the month.
And it's not like you needed to BUY underwear... people spun their own garments from fabric in older times or sewed together stuff or knitted, etc... wouldn't be hard to just get some fabrics/pieces of cloth and put them together to form something functional. I don't know how "back in the day" we're talking, but there's definitely physical historical evidence of underwear from medieval times at the very least and depictions suggesting its use as far back as ancient Rome. And we're not talking exclusively on royalty.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Mar 25, 2011
And it's not like you needed to BUY underwear... people spun their own garments from fabric in older times or sewed together stuff or knitted, etc... wouldn't be hard to just get some fabrics/pieces of cloth and put them together to form something functional. I don't know how "back in the day" we're talking, but there's definitely physical historical evidence of underwear from medieval times at the very least and depictions suggesting its use as far back as ancient Rome. And we're not talking exclusively on royalty.
The two of you should be ashamed of yourselves for not using spoilers like everybody else did. I will report you to the institutions for re-education!