Dungeons and Depravity: World of Chaos

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Jan 4, 2016
Charlotte smirked triumphantly when she saw the men hold their advance, she was correct assuming that losing their soul would make them reconsider, or so she thought, but when she saw the men blush and call her adorable, she realized that it had the complete opposite effect. Charlotte wondered where she went wrong, maybe Cloud was wrong and she didn't have horns or perhaps her execution wasn't as threatening as she assumed it was. It didn't really matter what went wrong, as she now had to deal with a bunch of bandits happily stroking and petting her. Charlotte let out some annoyed grunts, as she assumed that being rubbed and petted by strange people was going to be a reoccurring thing. "Uuu... could you stop it? It's kind of embarrassing to have this many of you treat me like this." Charlotte grumbled with a slight blush, before one of them men suddenly embraced her, causing her to grunt with annoyance even more.

However, the simple nuisance quickly became a threat when one of the men placed his semi-flaccid cock on top of Charlotte's head and filled her vision with his balls. Charlotte's head would gently brush against the man's semi-flaccid cock as her instinct to get away from the two balls in front of her sight, only caused her to accidently rub her face against them, since she was immobilized by the embracing man. With a man embracing Charlotte, it seemed like getting away from the big semi-flaccid cock was impossible, but perhaps she could use their doting to her advantage. Of course, Charlotte could try to act cute and convince them to let them go, but considering her current act was considered cute, she might as well use it. "It's true though! I'm an evil demon that requires your souls!" Charlotte began to bark at them again. "But, since you're loyally worshipping me already, I'll let you guys go free if you give me the mage! And I'll promise to come back later when we're in better shape, to truly give you guys what you desire. And I'll even allow you guys to worship me as long as you like when we come back." Charlotte shouted, before repeating the menacing laugh from earlier while doing the same expression demented expression, which most likely looked even sillier with a cock on her head and balls covering her eyes.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
Jan 1, 2009
Tia: Pregnant-2
Trauma: 0 / 100
C.Level: 1
Orgasm: [][][]
HP: 9/9
AC: 15

Charlotte: Adorable
Trauma: 45 / 100
HP: 13/13
AC: 16

The men squealed when she got embarrassed. "Look she's embarrassed! This little thing is so adorable! Put her in the wagon, she's the camp pet now!" One declared, before Charlotte was being outright lifted like a princess by one bandit while another was bouncing nearby. "I call dibs on feeding her!" He declared, before they worked together to lift and repair the wagon by simply putting the wheels back on and setting Charlotte into the back.

Meanwhile, Tia was in a world with many penetrations and the sight of only a large swaying sack of brown fleshed balls. It eventually became too much, and Tia's vision would fade into unconsciousness...

~~~~
And so the duo were taken by the highwaymen, given an odd chance to rest in their care. Charlotte under their pampering hands, and Tia under the cocks and balls of the still yet corrupted...
~~~~
Long Rest achieved. The girls have a chance to rest and regain their strength, as well as newfound strength from starting their adventures.

Everyone is now Level 2
The girls would get their rest in the most strange kind of captivity. The wagon was traveling thanks to the men taking turns pulling it. Charlotte was helpless before the constant attention, but she was given food and water, as was Tia, when the mage would awaken to the feeling of Farah's lap as a pillow and the sight of her limp cock on the side of her vision. "The girls are waking up. Maybe they're back into a more purifying mood." She said. Hearing this, Cloud, who was in the wagon, came forth to Tia, offering what seemed to be a glass of water that he was squeezing a lemon into and adding some kind of powder to it. "I made you some lemonade, Tia! This wagon had all kinds of things for tea and such. This will surely refresh you." He promised with a smile.

Feb 6, 2009
Tia groaned as she slowly woke up. She couldn't remember much of what had happened before she passed out. Only seemingly unending pleasure of being fucked silly while choking on drow dick. Just... What had happened? What was that rush of corruption back then? It just... Made her feel wild, thirsty. Such powerful lust that even the rough pounding she got didn't seem like it'd ever quench it. Evidently it was enough, though. And considering that somehow she wasn't too sore to move yet, it was likely that she managed to get some rest, too. And for some reason, she felt a bit... Stronger? There was this idea for a fun spell floating in her head. A very fun spell indeed.

"I won't mind some for sure..." Tia groaned, sitting up. While lap pillows were usually nice, the sight wasn't particularly interesting. She had had enough of it after the last day. Was it a day? She must have been out of it for a long while. "Okay... Where exactly are we?" She asked, accepting the drink once it was ready and downing it. "And where exactly are we going?" That seemed to be the more important question. One that should probably be answered sometime soon. "And where the dwarf? Or, well. Former dwarf?" The sorceress looked around. "Did she get into any more trouble while I was out of it?"

Fmokou

Jan 4, 2016
By the looks in their eyes, Charlotte could tell that things weren't going great. "Little thing!? I got a name you know!" Charlotte puffed out angrily, before she heard they declared her to be the camp's pet, which caused a deep red to spread across her cheeks. "P-Pet? I'm not a pet!" Charlotte puffed out, but when she was suddenly held like a princess, she realized that her complaints were probably not going to do anything right now. "I'm not a child! I can feed myself!" Charlotte complained at the guy who called dibs on feeding her, as she wouldn't be surprised if they were going to try to feed her like some kind of child. Either way, considering Charlotte avoided having that humongous cock rammed inside her, made her somewhat compliant, since she really needed a rest unless she wanted to end up like Tia.

Although the trip could be worse, being constantly harassed and dotted over by a bunch of smelly bandits was slowly getting on her nerves. Still, in the current position Charlotte was in, making a big fuss about it would only have the potential to endanger her, so all she really could do was to endure until the mage woke up. When Charlotte woke up the next day, she quietly opened her eyes, wondering who might be around, and when she only saw Farrah and Cloud, Charlotte slowly sat up right. "Shhhh, could you stay quiet? I've been hugged and caressed enough by a bunch of filthy bandits. Can you at least let me wake up before alerting them and encouraging them to harass me?" Charlotte complained at Farrah with a glare, before turning her attention to Tia, who was asking a bunch of questions. "Shhh to you as well, I don't want to alert them." Charlotte replied as an answer at Tia, letting her know that she was safely sitting in the back of the cart.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
Jan 1, 2009

Charlotte: Pregnant-1

Farah and Cloud looked to Charlotte, who was shushing people. "You both seem quite out of it." said Farah. Cloud was just happy his lemonade was taken. "I'm happy you seem to like it~" Cloud said with an innocent smile. Then, he prepared another glass, heading roughly over to Charlotte. Moving as if his eyes worked, but given how he was offering the drink to her shoulder, maybe not so much. "Some for you as well, miss Charlotte. It's tasty, I promise~" He said with a strange smile. Though, he likely didn't know what a smile should look like. Then, Charlotte felt ever so slightly bloated in her stomach region. And a tad sick. The evidence of her state became clear to her instinct. She was also pregnant.

Feb 6, 2009
"I am feeling the aftermath of a plan I probably should have considered a bit more thoroughly before implementation." Tia grumbled as she drank. Well, this was a massive fucking blunder. Sitting up once she finished drinking, she gave her surroundings another look. " Alright, so what's the situation, again? Did I miss anything important?"

Fmokou

Jan 4, 2016
Charlotte looked at Farah with a sigh. "Well excuse me, but I haven't had a single moment to myself since we we're captured, the last thing I want is for them to hear you and come back in to pamper me." Charlotte replied with a grimace, before looking at Cloud, who offered her some kind of drink. Considering Charlotte was already pampered, she had more than enough food and drink for the remainder of this trip. With a polite nod, which Cloud couldn't see, she shook her head. "No thanks, I've been given enough things by your buddies." Charlotte politely declined. Besides being sated, Charlotte didn't really feel that great, she felt a bit sickly and she felt a bit bloated. At first Charlotte assumed it was because how she was treated, but she slowly began to realize that it might be something more, most likely pregnancy.

Charlotte really didn't like the idea of being a mother soon, but instead of worrying over it, addressing Tia and simply trying to ignore it sounded like a better idea. "After you got knocked out they put us in a carriage and are currently dragging it somewhere. I've no idea where and I really don't want to find out." Charlotte told Tia. "I kind of want to think of an escape plan, but without my gear I'm kind of useless. Ah, and they're also checking in on us every so often, to give us food and water, and treat me like a damn pet." Charlotte annoyingly sighed. "It wasn't that bad at first, but it eventually gets on your nerves."

Jan 1, 2009

Charlotte: Pregnant-1

Farah pointed down at her crotch. "There's also the matter that I'm still corrupted. The urge to fuck you both right now is large. So why don't you both start on purifying me while we're here?" She declared, sitting between Tia and Charlotte with her cock erect and on display.

Meanwhile, Cloud looked a bit sad. "B-but... It's good..." He said with a somber, dejected tone, opting to drink a little himself. "Really sweet..."

Feb 6, 2009
"Just drink the goddamn lemonade." Tia rolled her eyes, sighing. "I mean, he's not acting as bad as the rest of them, is he? And it is sweet." She noted, finishing her drink. "Pretty damn good. Must have taken a fair bit of effort to get the measurements right." Especially when blind. His skills at preparing drinks were impressive. Once Farah pointed out the issue with her - namely, the fact that someone would have to deal with her - the sorceress looked at Charlotte, staying silent for a while before speaking up. "Rock, paper, scissors?"