ACT [ダメージ床の上で ] アユラクライシス! / Ayura Crisis! (RJ228815)

Jun 3, 2009
Man this game is amazing. Only downfall is it is pretty short and that the author doesn't seem to plan anything else other than bug fixes. Oh well into the platinum trophy case you go.

Dec 8, 2016
This is how the 'data' folder of a standard v1.13 of the game looks:
View attachment 16275

You have to copy the files of the uncensor patch (from AlexMy700x's post), which are in a .zip file with its contents looking like this
View attachment 16276
onto the above 'data' folder, during which you will be asked if you want to overwrite files - say yes to all.

But for the uncensor patch to work, you will need to remove or rename the mentioned .wolf files (again, quoting from AlexMy700x's post:
"move away or rename next files in Data folder of the game:
Enemy.wolf
Hanime.wolf
PicEX.wolf
Picture.wolf ")
You can see them in the first screenshot.
Et voila.
So, I used touhouSE to extract, I did everything but I'm still getting errors, I'm sorry but could someone lend a hand?
Captura.PNG
I have the 1.18 ver maybe the 1.18e, I removed the wolf files not needed for the uncens patch and this is how my folder looks like
Captura2.PNG

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Jul 27, 2012
So, I used touhouSE to extract, I did everything but I'm still getting errors, I'm sorry but could someone lend a hand?
View attachment 18767
I have the 1.18 ver maybe the 1.18e, I removed the wolf files not needed for the uncens patch and this is how my folder looks like
View attachment 18768
You rename the files to be replaced for backup purposes, then unpack the Data.zip into the Data folder. That worked for me.