ACT Vore Ryona/Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

Zepheral

Super Sand Lesbian
Jun 15, 2014
Any news? Chairi posted 1/4/2019 as a date for something important, has anyone gotten the new update? Or is the new blogpost talking about the new boss all it was.
It is a back boss, maybe the replacement for that giant green worm....

Still hasn't update his booth version.....damn.

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Feb 18, 2013
Guys, I'm so confused with this game. I don't know how to start any intercourse animation with the monsters? Does it depend on the monster?
Either let them grab you or when you get kicked down. Also there's a seduce option later on in the game

kiko

Feb 18, 2013
I just afk and let the monster do whatever they can to me and I just haven't seen them actually do intercourse. They just do the same foreplay animation.
Some enemies fuck you, some enemies bite you, some enemies stab you, some do all of those things together. It depends on the enemy, yes.

Also you have to buy the special skip in the trade menu to actually fasten/skip the animations

PotatoG6

Jan 5, 2019
Some enemies fuck you, some enemies bite you, some enemies stab you, some do all of those things together. It depends on the enemy, yes.

Also you have to buy the special skip in the trade menu to actually fasten/skip the animations
Ah ok thanks. I figured out that pressing f6 which makes u fall down gives more animations too. Also, to give my thoughts on the price of the game. I don't think it's too surprising. Yeah, it's pretty damn expensive but niche things are typically expensive. Look at eroges or h ovas for example. I think I got my worth from it considering the money will help him with adding more content to the game and help him with his 2nd game. I put a lot of hours in this game and I'm very satisfied with it.

kiko

Feb 18, 2013
Ah ok thanks. I figured out that pressing f6 which makes u fall down gives more animations too. Also, to give my thoughts on the price of the game. I don't think it's too surprising. Yeah, it's pretty damn expensive but niche things are typically expensive. Look at eroges or h ovas for example. I think I got my worth from it considering the money will help him with adding more content to the game and help him with his 2nd game. I put a lot of hours in this game and I'm very satisfied with it.
This game has no right being so expensive after being crowdfunded for over 2 years and still even. The game is good and there's no saying that it isn't, but it's waaaay overpriced

Jul 19, 2016
This game has no right being so expensive after being crowdfunded for over 2 years and still even. The game is good and there's no saying that it isn't, but it's waaaay overpriced
Yeah the game is good, but not $60 good. The only reason I'd even consider paying that price was if this was the size of a Castlevania game like Symphony of the Night and had a large monster variety to compensate for it.

PotatoG6

Jan 5, 2019
Understandable.

Btw, can anyone help me answer these questions?

1. I don't understand how the melu kiss spell works. What's it suppose to do and what does it do on a npc?
2. I beat the game already but is there any way I find all the boss locations again? I just can't remember where to find all the locations again.

Zepheral

Super Sand Lesbian
Jun 15, 2014
Understandable.

Btw, can anyone help me answer these questions?

1. I don't understand how the melu kiss spell works. What's it suppose to do and what does it do on a npc?
2. I beat the game already but is there any way I find all the boss locations again? I just can't remember where to find all the locations again.
The spell allows you to have a full make out session with most npcs. Also look at the wiki to find where all the bosses are.
http://wikiwiki.jp/chairi/更新履歴

Last edited: